Wednesday, April 23, 2008

halo 3 tips: awsome news




yesterday was one of the best matchmaking games of my life. i was on the legendary dlc and my teamates quit on me on a match on blackout. so it was 4 v 1 score so far o to o so i grab snipe boom! headshot then shotgun kills. after that they stick mee. lol they came down with me. i won in the end my best plays were a triple kill sowrd spree killing spree kill frenzy and a tactic that i used itb is awsome one person deployed a buble shield with a sword in a hand i started shooting at the buble and ran away as a natural instict he follows me lol i kill him while hes running at me. me a captain vs 4 coronels(3 stars) last score: 29 to 27 lolololololollolool pwned the ending kill was a beat down when the guy had sowrd thats sad. they were embarassed it was so funny! you can watch my 4 v 1 game on my file share. my gt is:amateursarge all togheter like that so download and thanks. oh and one more i was playing on ghost town and i learned a tip myself when you are in the sniper perch keep in mind the enemy may spawn under you so keep a buddie with you to watch your back keep you shotty or brute shot just in case. i also found an awsome sniping location. go right from the active camo and jump on the roof then crouch jump onto the ohter roof you have a great view of the whole map! so thats it. so thanks and i will see you next time on halo 3 tips!

No comments: